Hi and welcome to Coldwell Banker. I am eager to get to know you to find out how I can best assist you in achieving your real estate goals!
Contact Lori McKinney
Office: Coldwell Banker Classic Properties Inc. Address: 1545 S Main St, Payette, ID 83661 Office Phone: (208) 642-9316 Mobile Phone: (208) 739-0792 Business: (208) 642-9316 Fax: (208) 642-9338 Email: email@example.com
About Lori McKinney
- I have spent most of my life on farms and ranches and I love the lifestyle that rural living offers. My husband, Doug McKinney, is the cowboss on a historical Idaho ranch where he has worked for over 20 years now. We have raised three daughters, whom we are very proud of and are now blessed with the fruits of our labor - grandchildren. I am active in the Weiser Community Church both in music and leadership. I have owned and operated my own bookkeeping business for over 10 years and I currently facilitate a program through my church called Financial Peace University. I believe I have some financial savvy to offer. Making new friends through my real estate business is the best of part this business. Working with people is a passion for me and I believe I can effectively guide you and stand beside you through the real estate buying and selling processes.
- REALTOR of the Year 2011 - Payette/Washington County Board of Realtors
- 3.5 Million Dollar Sales Club - Team Heart & Soul, 2006
- Circle of Excellence - Silver - Team Heart & Soul, 2007
- Associate Broker, GRI, REALTOR - licensed in idaho and Oregon
- REALTOR of the Year 2011 - Payette/Washington County Board of REALTORS
- President of Payette/Washington County Board of REALTORS, 2011 - 2012
- Vice President of Payette/Washington County Board of REALTORS 2010
- Treasurer & Membership Liason of Payette/Washington County Board of REALTORS, 2008 - 2009
- I pride myself on being resourceful. If I haven't already encountered the answer, I will find it. Life experience, as you well know, has a tremendous value. My story, which includes being a wife, a mom, an entrepreneur, a ranchhand, a stockdog trainer and trialer, and now a grandma, has made me a very well rounded individual.
- My passion is getting to the heart of the matter and helping my clients reach their dreams in a way that is logical and realistic. I know that hard work and honesty are the keys to succeeding in life. I'm ready to go to work for you!
- Farm and Ranch
- Residential Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
- My lifelong farm and ranch experience is invaluable to you! I was raised on a dryland wheat ranch in Southeast Washington. I have worked alongside my husband on cattle ranches for 30 years.
- Having owned and operated a bookkeeping service for over 10 years, and now as a facilitator for Financial Peace University, I believe I can help you understand the bigger financial picture as you approach buying or selling real estate. It is my goal to assist my clients in making wise decisions that will benefit them for a lifetime.
New Construction Homes
- My office is affiliated with a local builder and we also have many other good options in our area. I have assisted buyers through the process of purchasing a newly constructed home as well as having a custom home built. It's all about the details, and that's where I excel!
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative