Contact Julie Roethler
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 8825 Northpark Court, Johnston, IA 50131 Office Phone: (515) 270-5252 Mobile Phone: (515) 205-2430 Business: (515) 224-3046 Fax: (515) 224-8744 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Julie Roethler
- As a full-time Realtor, I am able to dedicate myself to fulfilling all of your real estate needs.
- My main goal is to exceed your expectations, whether you are buying a home, selling a home or looking for real estate advice.
- Owning a home is one of the biggest financial investments you will make. I take my commitment to helping you with this investment very seriously. I promise to handle my business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- I am highly organized and, as a result, very capable when it comes to handling all of the details of your home sale or purchase. By providing you with a wide range of services, I will be able to save you time, energy and money.
- I will provide you with a full time Concierge to assist you with all the details involved with a move from carpet cleaning to utility transfer.
- I will promptly return your call or email in 24 hours or less.
- I will advise you on how to stage your home to sell.
- I will provide you with a weekly progress report on your home sale or purchase.
- I will work for you from the beginning of the transaction to the end of the transaction. I build positive, long term relationships with my clients.
- 2009 Northpark Rookie of the Year
- Before I earned by Realtor's license, I spent 13 years working in the information technology industry. I am a Des Moines native and I have my bachelor degree from the University of Iowa School of Business in Management Information Systems. The real estate industry relies heavily on technology to do business efficiently. Given my background, I will be able to utilize the vast array of computerized tools to find you the home of your dreams and market your home competitively.