Contact Laura Shultice
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 8825 Northpark Court, Johnston, IA 50131 Office Phone: (515) 270-5252 Mobile Phone: (515) 314-5702 Business: (515) 224-8819 Fax: (515) 224-8744 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Laura Shultice
- Contact me on my cell phone anytime 515-314-5702 or toll free 800-225-7683 ext. 8819 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for taking the time to visit my site.
- Full time Realtor with Over 14 years Real Estate Experience and an extensive background in Design, Marketing and Customer Service.
- I Love Helping my Clients Find their Dream Home, it is an American Dream! Some of my most memorable experiences have resulted in wedding engagement - after helping a young couple find their first home, - an adorable "Beaverdale cottage", a growing family of 5 find the traditional "Ozzie & Harriet" 2-story on the street that they once only dreamed of living on, and working with the single business professional who bought the storybook "Pottery Barn" bungalow. Needless to say, I've gained much satisfaction from what I do, and have gained many new friends along the way...
- SELLERS: Marketing is My Specialty, and I'd Love the Opportunity to Sell Your Home using Innovative Marketing Strategies. Your Home will be Advertised on the Nation's Top Two Real Estate Websites. In addition I will personally prepare a Marketing Plan Unique to Your Home.
- BUYERS: Today's market can be confusing. I provide my clients a Thorough Consultation that carefully explains the process of buying & selling a home under today's current market conditions.
- I will provide you with a Full Time concierge, Cindy to assist you with all the 101 details of a move, for free! Making your home buying and selling needs as stress free as possible. She will assist you with the details of a move such as utility transfers, carpet cleaning, etc.
- My goal is to provide you a level of customer service that goes Above and Beyond your expectations. I am Enthusiastic and Energetic, even without a cup of java! Feel free to call any of my clients and ask about their home buying or selling experience.
- My goal for you is to be "Your Lifetime Realtor". Being involved with your families and friends Real estate needs are important & I want to be there for you time and time again.
- My Hobbies: Gardening, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Music, Travel, spending time with my Family & Friends
- CHMS - Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Circle of Excellence "Rookie Award" 2003
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- CHMS Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of Iowa Association of REALTORS
- Member of Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Residential Single Family
- New Construction, Townhomes & Condominiums
- 1st Time Home Buyer to the Executive Buyer
- Extensive knowledge of (Ankeny, Clive, Downtown Des Moines, Grimes, Johnston, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines)
- Life long Des Moines resident. My family and I currently live in West Des Moines. I am very knowledgeable of neighborhoods, schools, local businesses, shopping, restaurants, etc, of the greater Des Moines area.
New Construction Homes
- It has been my pleasure to work with many local home builders.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets