I believe being a good Realtor is being a customer first. Come visit me on www.kistihomes.com!
About Kisti Skaar
- Born and raised in rural Albert Lea. Graduated from Albert Lea High School in 1994. Attended Riverland Community College and Mankato State University; obtained a legal secretary degree. In 1998, I made an excellent decision and teamed up with (and later married) Alex Skaar, of Skaar Painting & Drywall. New construction, commercial buildings, remodeling, and just about anything you can imagine. My involvement with Skaar Drywall sparked an interest in real estate for me. Seeing these beautiful homes go up and the amazing things that a homeowner brings to empty floor space and walls intrigued me. I was amazed by the creativity and originality people had when it came to their living space. A house is truly just walls until someone moves in and makes it a home.
- Everyone has their “dream home” and I honestly believe that each person can make their “dream home” a reality. I believe a good realtor will make this happen for anyone: buyers, sellers looking for a change, investors, etc.
- As a realtor, I go the extra mile in helping you find the right home at the right price, or selling your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. With the backing of the most respected company in the area I can help make your dream a reality.
- Earned an ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation
- I am a member of REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) , NAR (National Association of Realtors), and SEMAR (Southeast Minnesota Association of Realtors)
- Who better to tell you about my service than my past clients? Here's what they had to say:
- My wife and I had dealt with Realtors from all the major companies in Albert Lea. We finally found Kisti and what a difference. She really took the time to find out what we wanted. She made the long search very enjoyable where others made us feel like we were wasting their time. She went to lengths to accommodate us like no other Realtor ever had. We would and have recommended Kisti to anyone who is looking for an easy and pleasant home buying experience. ~ Mike and Michele
- I was very pleased with Kisti’s service. She was very informative, helpful and always kept me updated on the viewings of my home. Even when there were so many houses on the market she managed to sell mine with no problem. I would refer her to anybody because she is a very determined girl. ~ Yolanda
- Our situation was a rather difficult one. We tried to sell both of our houses. I would like to say that Kisti quickly fixed everything. I can’t say that BUT what I can say is that Kisti never stopped working for us. She never stopped showing our house and showing us a new house to purchase. We really appreciate all of the hard work Kisti put into the sale and purchase of our homes. If you want determination and dedication choose Kisti. ~ Tim
- Services for Sellers:
- I will prepare a careful and thorough Comparative Market Analysis on your home to help you arrive at the best possible listing price. I will prepare an aggressive marketing plan that begins with listing your home in the MLS (multiple listing service) and continues with mail outs, frequent ads, and a virtual online tour (if you desire) of your home.
- I will market your home not only to potential buyers but to other agents. Marketing to other agents through avenues such as open houses gets your house noticed by the people most likely to bring you the right offer.
- I will do a pre-marketing walk through with you to help you pinpoint areas of your home that need visual improvement or re-arranging to make the best first impression. For house-hunters first impressions do count!
- Services for buyers:
- The knowledge of an experienced staff to steer you through the twists and turns of state and federal regulations regarding real estate transactions.
- Straight answers to your toughest questions.
- An area wide multi-list of buyers and sellers.
- Up to date information on property values in the area of your interest.
- A complimentary market analysis of your current property-even if you aren’t ready to move yet, this is a useful tool to have.
- I think the advantage in this business is being a customer first. When I purchased my home in 1999 it was a process! Being a first timer I didn’t know what to expect. What a feeling of helplessness that was. Having that experience made me think: What I would do for my customers during their first home buying experience? The key is information and communication. I educate all of my buyers on the process before, during, and after.
- I became a better Realtor by being a customer first. By continuing my education and frequently taking classes to better my knowledge of the market and the latest technology, I hope to guide all my clients through the process with as much ease as possible and make your home buying or selling an enjoyable experience.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers