Helping people with all of their real estate questions, needs and transactions. With over 8 years of experience in all types of properties!
Contact Colin Panzi
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 2425 N Ankeny Blvd, Ankeny, IA 50023 Office Phone: (515) 964-2754 Mobile Phone: (515) 339-0018 Business: (515) 224-8696 Fax: (515) 224-8665 Email: email@example.com
About Colin Panzi
- I have over 8 years of real estate experience, selling nearly $15M of property in the last 3 years. All property types from new home construction to condos, raw land to commercial investment properties.
- I'm a full-time Realtor supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals. Leading the market with support for you and your real estate needs.
- Communication is KEY! I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less. Provide a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- If buying a home, I'll make sure you understand the home buying process, then show you homes in the market that are in the right area at the right price.
- If selling a home, my listings have professional photos taken to represent the home best. Also, my listings are fully enhanced on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellBankerMAG.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
- We provide a FREE full time Concierge to assist you with all the details that go with moving; including utility transfers, forwarding mail and vendor recommendations.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the ENTIRE Des Moines Association of Realtors® - 1,400 plus agents.
- Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group has five locally owned offices and 200 plus sales associates.
- Coldwell Banker is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation. More buyers for your home!
- 2014 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2007 Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association "Deal of the Year" ($87M portfolio)
- 2011 North Dakota New Home Salesperson of the Year
- Iowa State University Graduate - B.A. Business Finance Entreprenurial Studies (Minor)
- Licensed Realtor since May 2006 in Iowa, Minnesota and North Dakota.
- On Going Real Estate Continuing Education Classes - such as Code of Ethics, Professionalism, Iowa RE Law and more
- Bob Schultz "New Home Specialists Bootcamp" Course Completion (3 times)
- Residential Real Estate - whether you are a first time buyer or selling an existing home. Market knowledge of areas, pricing and trends.
- New Home Construction - thinking brand new? The way you would want it? I am here to help explain the process of building, selecting a builder and neighborhood.
- Commercial Real Estate - Having over 4 years of selling commercial real estate experience with a focus on income properties.
New Construction Homes
- Market knowledge of builders, neighborhoods, tax incentives and much more.
- I have assisted customers with over $14M in new home construction purchases since 2010.
- Product knowledge from materials to trades. Trends and expectations from both buyers and builders.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative