Discover the value of investing in good Realtors!
Contact Mel McMorris
Office: Coldwell Banker Real Estate Professionals Address: 70 Sturgis Corner Dr, Iowa City, IA 52246 Office Phone: (319) 351-3355 Mobile Phone: (319) 621-6139 Fax: (319) 351-6889 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel is a Gold Star recipient. The Gold Star is presented by the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors for Outstanding Professional Cooperation and Acumen.
- Multi-million dollar producers.
- Mel is the current recipient of the Distinguished Service Award given for "your outstanding service and unselfish contribution to the real estate profession."
- Licensed Realtors/Mel - Associate Broker in Iowa
- Member of Iowa City Area Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Mel - Certified Residential Specialist (only 5% of all Realtors have earned this designation).
- BA Degrees from Drake University, IA
- Highly respected Realty team with over 20 years of combined real estate experience.
- Long time residents of Iowa City.
- Skilled in listening to client needs and formulating a plan to achieve their goals.
- Often described as "students of real estate".
- Noted for detecting market trends and relaying that information to their clients.
- Commitment to ethics has placed them at the forefront of their profession.
- Emphasize communicating with clients so clients are regularly updated and fully informed.
- Know the dynamics of purchasing and selling in the area.
- Relieve stress of purchasing and selling with their organizational skills and closing on time.
- Prefer to give back to the area through Hospice volunteer work, support of community fine arts groups, the Iowa City Animal Shelter & Lynn's membership in the Chamber Singers of Iowa City.
- First time buyers - educating and guiding each buyer through the complicated purchase process.
- Assisting sellers and buyers in moving up or downscaling.
- Thoroughly experienced in relocation.
- Extensive new construction experience.
- Advising and assisting in the purchase or sale of single family homes, condominiums and zero-lot line homes.
- Ready, willing and able to help with VA purchases (Mel is a veteran).
- Mortgage information for buyers and sellers.
- Experts in residential marketing and promotion.
- Exclusive buyer or seller representation.
- Extensive, comprehensive knowledge of the area.
- Understand the Purchase Agreement. Mel helped develop the current Purchase Agreement as a member of the Forms Committee.
- Ethics in real estate. Mel is a longstanding member of the Professional Ethics Committee.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers