I am commited to my clients. I want you to feel comfortable your transaction is in good hands.
Contact Tammy Shepherd
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 1003 8th Street SW, Altoona, IA 50009 Office Phone: (515) 967-0046 Mobile Phone: (515) 669-7755 Fax: (515) 224-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tammy Shepherd
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions.
- For the seventh consecutive year, my franchise Coldwell Banker was named as the #1 Real Estate Company in the Franchise Times Top 200.
- My company has five local offices and 240 plus sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation.
- All my listings are fully enhanced with interior photos on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellBankerMAG.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
- Our national website Coldwellbanker.com has been named Best Real Estate Website by the Web Marketing Association in its 2006 Web Award Competition.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of Realtors® - 1,400 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move including utility transfers.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- National Association of Realtors & Iowa Association of Realtors
- Des Moines Association of Realtors
- Full Time Realtor
- Strong commitment to customer service
- New Construction Specialist
- Residential Specialist
- Negotiation Specialist
- Recreational/Hunting Land Specialist
- Meeting real estate needs including new construction, resales, townhomes, condos, shortsales, and foreclosures.
- Listening and responding to my clients needs.
- Knowing my market area.
- Effective and frequent communication with my clients.
- Helping aide aging clients who are transitioning out of their home into assisted living.
- Knowing about CRP land and hunting land.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative