Ellen Fitzpatrick 515-224-3078For all your real estate needs give me a call today! http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=450476
Contact Ellen Fitzpatrick
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 1003 8th Street SW, Altoona, IA 50009 Office Phone: (515) 967-0046 Mobile Phone: (515) 710-8708 Business: (515) 224-3078 Fax: (515) 224-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ellen Fitzpatrick
- I am a full time Realtor and have been working with buyers and sellers since 1999 and I LOVE my JOB!
- I am a Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist.
- My company has seven local offices and 275 plus sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation. I am a Cartus Network Referral Specialist.
- All my listings are fully enhanced with interior photos on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellBankerMAG.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of Realtors® - 1,700 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move including utility transfers.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- President's Club: 2011 & 2012
- Des Moines Area Association of Realtors-Circle of Excellence 2011 and 2012
- Office Awards: Number of Listings Taken: 2010 and 2011; Buyer Controlled Sales: 2010 and 2011
- I was voted Best Real Estate Agent of East Polk County in 2010
- Member of the National Association of Realtors & Iowa Association of Realtors since 1999
- First time home buyers
- HUD Homes, Fannie Mae, Homesteps Foreclosures
- Working with families with children or adults with disabilities
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes