Welcome! Coldwell Banker Robbins & Free Realty is ready to assist you with your next property locally or anywhere in the world. Contact us today.
Contact Tammy Hamby
Office: Coldwell Banker Robbins & Free Realty Address: 1271 S. Houston Lake Blvd., Warner Robins, GA 31088 Office Phone: (478) 218-8052 Mobile Phone: (478) 955-7788 Business: (478) 218-8052 x133 Fax: (478) 218-2050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tammy Hamby
- I am the Manager and Licensed Real Estate Agent; however, I do not compete with our agents.
- Licensed since 1998; Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Club; hold ABR, GRI and E-Pro Marketing Designations.
- CBRF offers a Licensed Full Time Trainer that does not compete with our agents.
- Member of the Central Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Central Georgia Multiple Listing Service and Crisp Area MLS
- Member of the Perry Chamber of Commerce; Warner Robins Regional Chamber of Commerce; Peach County Chamber and Pulaski County Chamber.
- Served on the Board of the Warner Robins Jr. Women's Club and The Rainbow House. Served as member of the Balvaunuca Club.
- Served on the Board of the Perry Chamber of Commerce Currently serving as a Director on the Central Georgia Board of Realtors.
- Currently serving on the Military Affairs Committee for Perry Chamber of Commerce
- Participating in the Honorary Commander Program through 2013 at Warner Robins Air Force Base.
- Life Member Million Dollar Club - Central Georgia Board of Realtors
- Phoenix Award acknkowledging 10 years in the Million Dollar Club.
- Consistently Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- E-Marketing Specialist
- 11 years listing and selling properties; 3.5 years Managing Office
- Graduate of Westfield High School-1985
- Graduate of Georgia College with Marketing Degree - 1990
- Lived and Worked on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
- Manager of Provider Relations for U. S. Healthcare
- Obtained Real Estate License in 1998
- Personalized Service GUARANTEED!
- Resale, New Construction, Commercial, Land/Lots/Lake
- Military Relocations
- New Construction
- Buyer Agent (ABR)
- 1st time home buyers
- Relocation - both to and from the area
- Re-sale properties
- RAFB, Warner Robins, Perry, Byron, Centerville, Bonaire, Kathleen, Montezuma, Marshallville, Elko, Unadilla, Fort Valley
- Lake properties: Cordele/Americus/Lake Blackshear. Contact Scott Free, Tammy Hamby, or Juliana Horsting. . Julianahorsting@hotmail.com; email@example.com
- New Homes
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties