I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise that will give you successful results.
Contact Anne Park CHMS
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Address: 5010 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 200, Tampa, FL 33609 Office Phone: (813) 286-6563 Mobile Phone: (813) 679-0778 Fax: (813) 289-4668 Email: email@example.com
About Anne Park CHMS
- Anne Sanchez Park, Realtor Anne Sanchez Park Has the international flair, professional background and multilingual communication skills that translate into the best, most creative solutions designed to meet every real estate desire. You deserve the most from your real estate professional. With Anne Sanchez Park, you will get more than you dared dream.
- My Client Service Promise - Building successful client relationships is central to every winning real estate deal. I pledge to contribute the following to every transaction I conduct: I spend meaningful time talking with clients to assure real estate needs are fully understood. I am tenacious in finding just the right match and assuring the details are tended to quickly. With decades of accomplishments in product development and management, I know the importance of making a plan and working that plan successfully. I am easily available either at the office or on my cell phone to handle all my client's questions and concerns.
- The Experience Edge - A career spanning more than 24 years in the international fashion industry. Held progressively more responsible company positions working for top-line clothing companies headquartered around the world in places such as Spain, Japan, California, New York City , France & Florida. Provided extensive merchandising, advertising and marketing for a wide variety of programs and products.
- Education And Membership Portfolio - Earned a Bachelor of Fashion Degree in Design from the prestigious Pratt Institute in New York. The Strong curriculum focused on all technical and creative aspects of the more than $250 million per year international fashion industry. Received full scholarship to Pratt Institute and earned academic honors of President's List & Dean's List. Am a graduate of Coldwell Banker University. Member of the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors. Member of the Florida Association of Realtors. Member of the National Association of Realtors. Member of the Tampa Bay International Real Estate Council Working towards getting a CCIM designation. Has CHMS, Certified Home Marketing Specialist Designation.
- Unique Skills and Experience - Speak fluent Spanish, Korean and Catalan. World traveling experience provides a flair and understanding for international influences and preferences in real estate design and styles. Accomplishments in the artistic realm of fashion design provide a creative ability to understand and integrate colors, textures, architectural elements and other fundamentals into a pleasing home or commercial environment.
- My Professional Commitment - Anne Sanchez Park's professional commitment is to use and leverage my unique experience, knowledge and multilingual skills to the best of my capacity for my clients and to meet the needs of the constantly changing, demanding real estate world. I specialize in offering upscale, luxurious properties in the Tampa area.
- On the Personal Side - When time permits, I explore my artistic side through painting, sketching and antiquing. I also enjoy cooking and reading.
- Luxury Homes
- New Constructions
- Investment Properties
- Waterfront Properties
- South Tampa - Bayshore, Beach Park, Harbour Island, Hyde Park,
- Westchase, Waterchase, Cheval, Keystone, Lutz, Odessa, Oldsmar
New Construction Homes
- Homes: Waterchase, Highlnd Park, Odessa, Connerton, Meadow Pointe, Grand Hampton, Asbel Estates, & Andalucia at Apollo Beach.
- Condos: Element, Slade, The Plaza, The Towers, New Port, Ventana, The Place, Grand Central, Valencia, Bellamy, Alagon, 610 Franklin & The Blue Meridian.
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties