Welcome to your source of information for everything you need regarding the buying and selling of real estate throughout all Charlotte County...
Contact Mr. Bill Comber
Office: Coldwell Banker Morris Realty Address: 2825 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL 33950 Office Phone: (941) 637-1090 Business: (941) 833-1616 Fax: (941) 637-5827 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Bill Comber
- Whether your interest is in the Punta Gorda Isles or Burnt Store Isles waterfront communities, the Deep Creek, Burnt Store Meadows or Burnt Store Lakes greenbelt communities, any portion of Port Charlotte, North Port, or any other surrounding southwest Florida community, I am the sales specialist for you.
- If, however, you are interested in selling a condo, town home, house, or acreage, I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your real estate needs, showing you how myself and Coldwell Banker Morris Realty can ensure a smooth transition to your next home.
- Realtor of the Year 2008...
- Ranked the #1 top producer at Coldwell Banker Morris Realty since 1996 to date...
- Ranked the #1 individual sales agent throughout all Charlotte County within the Coldwell Banker Morris system since 1999 to date...
- The ricipient of Coldwell Banker's International Elite Award each and every year since 1997, bestowed only to the top 2% of sales associates internationally and 5% nationally...
- Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying process itself. Let me make it simple for you.
- For buyers, I offer a Home Finder service: simply specify your requirements and I'll contact with a list of suitable properties, allowing you the availability to search my own web site for every home available, with every brokerage in the Charlotte County, providing you too, my no obligation D.V.D., if you should so desire.
- Work with me and I will make every attempt to locate the best priced home currently on the market that is perfectly suited to your needs and lifestyle - and not just today, but for years to come - in the least amount of time possible.
- The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust, someone with a history of success and integrity and an agent you can depend on. You need as well, an experienced negotiator, a Realtor with expert knowledge of the local market.
- Helping Sellers and Buyers with their real estate needs since 1992, I was named Realtor of the Year 2008, ranked the #1 top producer at Coldwell Banker Morris Realty since 1996, as well as the #1 ranked single sales agent throughout all of Charlotte County within the Coldwell Banker Morris system since 1999, recieving too the prestigious Coldwell Banker International Elite Award each and every year since 1997, bestowed only to the top 2% of sales associates internationally and 5% nationally...
- You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.
- Punta Gorda Isles, southwest Florida’s finest waterfront community’s, located approximately 28 miles north of Fort Myers, and just minutes from exit 164 of Interstate I-75, it is situated at the mouth of the Peace and Myakka Rivers and the head of 125 square miles of Charlotte Harbor, which flows into both the Gulf of Mexico.
- Punta Gorda Isles offers a unique blend of small town living, unparalled boating opportunities, nature preserves and numerous facilities for golfing and tennis, offering as well, miles of wide, uniformly seawalled residential canals, all maintained by the city, as well as a wide range of choices for the golfer and those interested in greenbelt and/or country estate property.
- It would be difficult to find another area that could equal the variety of the boating environment and opportunities that are abound here.
- Specializing in the sale and listing of Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte waterfront properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties