Looking for an agent who truly cares about her Customers, her Community and her Country? Ask Abbott for help woth all of your Real Estate needs.
Contact Lynn Abbott
Office: Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty, Inc. Address: 12276 San Jose Blvd., Suite 730, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Office Phone: (904) 262-9113 Voice Mail: (904) 233-8901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lynn Abbott
- Having lived in and around Jacksonville for over 30 years, Lynn has a vast knowledge of most of the neighborhoods in the local market. Her primary focus is centered in NW St. Johns County where she raised her 3 children, Forrest, Megan and Mandy. She is proud that all 3 excelled and graduated from St. Johns Counrty public schools; Forrest and mandy earned Bright Futures Scholarships to UF and Maegan attended and graduated from Villanova on a full volleyball scholarship. Megan is now a life coach with the Tony Robbins organization, Mandy is doing advertising and video production and Forrest is attending law school at UF.
- A former "Navy Brat", Lynn moved frequently, spemding most of her youth in Rhode Island and Virginia. She graduated from Mount Vernon H.S. in Alexandria VA and spent one year at the University of Florida before moving to Auburn University, where her Dad commanded the NROTC unit. She graduated from Auburn with a degree in Interior Design and moved to Jacksonville where she spent 20 years in design and project management.
- Lynn earned her MBA from Jacksonville University in 1995 and did construction project management for barnett Banks and Bank of America for six years before leaving the corporate world to start her "dream career" selling resindential real estate. She loves the constant challenge but unlimited potential the job provides and enjoys the ability to meet and work with a variety of people.
- Understanding from her own life experiences the stress that frequent can present to families, she serves her customers, many of whom are military or corporate executives relocating to the Jacksonville area, with special care.
- As a former interior designer, Lynn sees the potentialoffered by older homes and helps her buyers explore cost effective ways they can improve and update them. her design experince also equips Lynn to offer her listing customers guidance on ways to optimize the value of their homes to potential buiyers and by accessorizing and staging them, she strives to enhanve their presentiation in professional photographs and visoe tours.
- Having worked as a construction project manager for years, Lynn understands the importance of planning, communicating and adhering to schedules. These skills help Lynn provide her customers with a smooth transaction from first contact through closing.
- Lynn is passionate about her Customers, her Community and her Counrty and spends her off hours working for her community volunteering in support of her favorite cuases and campaigning for the protection of her conservative values.
- She is a memeber of the NW St' Johns County Republican Club, serves as her pricinct representative in the St. Johns County Republican Executive Committee and works as the Corresponding Secretary for the St. Johns Federated Republican Women.
- Lynn volunteers each year as a team captian for the American Cancer Society's "Relay for Life" and has also volunteered her time working for Habitat for Humanity, ALS and the Heart Association. She is a member of Mandarin Presbyterian Chruch where she sings in the choir and celebrates her love for her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.;
- She enjoys her regular outings with the "Red Hat Hotties" social club and other favorite activities include swimming, sewing and baking.
- 2003: Coldwell Banker Executive Club
- 2004: Coldwell banker President's Club
- 2005: Coldwell Banker Chairman's Club
- 2006: Earned the CBWW Listing Reward Trip to Barcelona, Spain
- 2008: Top Selling Agent for Coldwell Banker's St. Johns Office
- 2008: Recipient of Coldwell Banker's Sheila Rice Smith Relocation Award
- 2009: Invited by Vanguard to join the team of "Pinnacle Agents"
- 2003: Earned Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
- 2005: Earned Florida Real Estate Broker License
- 2006: Earned GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute) Designation
- Cartus Relocation Land Marketing Speicalist 2003
- Military Relocation Specialist since 2006
- State of Lforida Real Esate Broker's License
- State of Florida Interior Design License (currently inactive)
- member of the Board and MLS for NEFAR (NE Florida Association of Realtors)
- BA in Interior Design for Auburn University
- MBA from Jacksonville University
- Certiified Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Certified Military Relocation Specialist
- At Home with Diversity Certification
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI) Designation
- New Home Construction
- First Time Homebuyers
- Corporate and Military Relocation
- Short Sales
- Expired Listings
- Marketing of High-end Properties
- Staging and Marketing of Vacant Properties
- NW St. Johns County including Fruit Cove, Julington Creek, World Golf Village and the 210 Corridor.
- Northern St. Augustine including Palencia, Vilano Beach and Anastasia Island.
- Southern Duval County including Mandarin, Southside and Baymeadows area.
- Clay County including Orange Park, Fleming Island, Middleburg and Green Cove Springs.
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers