In these challenging market conditions, let Experience work for You...
Contact Maria Rutledge
Office: Coldwell Banker Tony Hubbard Realty Address: 1795 East Highway 50, Clermont, FL 34711 Office Phone: (352) 394-4031 Mobile Phone: (352) 874-3312 Business: (352) 394-4031 Fax: (352) 394-5830 Email: MGRutledge@aol.com
About Maria Rutledge
- Resident of Central Florida since 1979.
- Resident of Clermont since 1987.
- WHETHER YOU ARE BUYING OR SELLING, MY GOAL IS TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL!
- Broker Associate since 1980.
- Over 25 years of Real Estate Professional Experience.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- In-Depth Market and Community Knowledge.
- Member of the Orlando Regional Realtor Association, Florida Association of Realtors, & National Association of Realtors, CDPE.
- Living "The American Dream" and pride in home ownership, I have a full understanding of both sides of the transaction, selling and buying.
- With over 25 years of dedicated experience in the Real Estate Industry, I have acknowledged that buying or selling your home is not just a paper trail. It is an experience that effects the entire family. It is as much an emotional decision as financial.
- With in-depth market and community knowledge, it is my goal to try to make your experience as stress free as possible. A professional can perform many of the tasks involved from start to finish for a successful transaction.
- Residential Resale and New Homes.
- Residential Vacant Land Sites.
- Waterfront Properties.
- Golf Course Properties.
- Active Adult Communities.
- Vacant Land and Acreage.
- Investment Properties.
- First Time Home Buyer.
- Seller Representation. Buyer Representation.
- Clermont, Groveland, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Ocoee, South Lake County, West Orange County, Windermere, Winter Garden, and most communities in the Metro Orlando Area.
- Relocation. Referral Network.
- Residental and Vacant Land.
- Lakefront Communities and Properties.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties