Beautiful Pool Home in Sebastian FL CALL ME 772-501-1750641 Nobles St in Sebastian
Contact Sandra Alexander
Office: Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt, Realtors Address: 1209 US Hwy 1, Sebastian, FL 32958 Office Phone: (772) 589-7777 Mobile Phone: (772) 501-1750 Business: (772) 589-7777 Fax: (772) 388-1227 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sandra Alexander
- I moved here with my husband, Dan and our 2 sons currently age 5 and 9 approximately 5 years ago from Germany when my husband was hired by a local publication. I am fluent in both English and German. Dan and I both immediately fell in love with this country and its people and specifically with the Vero and Sebastian areas and decided to make Indian River County our home.
- Soon I joined Dan as the Circulation Manager and Sales Associate/Executive Accountant for the publication. After a little more than a year living here, we purchased our first home, and during the home buying process, I discovered my passion for the various local home styles and architecture and realized that with my sales background and personality Real Estate Sales seemed to be a natural fit.
- In my position as Circulation Manager and Sales Associate, I acquired an extensive knowledge of the areas from North Hutchinson Island to Vero Beach Island and Mainland and the Sebastian River area.My knowledge of the area and experience will give my customers an advantage when selling or buying a home.
- My family loves all of the activities in the area from sports to music and the arts, restaurants, boating, jet-skiing.We are involved with our children’s activities including Karate, Soccer and etc. I am very comfortable working with a variety of people from all walks of life and from other countries and I consider myself highly experienced in customer service. Let my love of life help you make your dreams come true!
- My Motto is: 'DON'T LIVE DREAMING, LIVE YOUR DREAM!' I FOUND MY PASSION IN REAL ESTATE, LET MY PASSION WORK FOR YOU!!! "Sprechen Sie Deutsch?"
- Excellence in Real Estate! Professionalism is what I offer! Member Realtor Association of Indian River County
- I don't measure my success by sales, but by the relationships I build along the way!
- I tailor my services to suit your needs, and will communicate information to you on a schedule and in a fashion that suits you best. The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.
- Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying process itself. In the least amount of time possible, I will get you the best price on a home that is perfectly suited to your needs and lifestyle, not just today, but for years to come. Did you know? Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship.
- More Links on my other page: http://SandraAlexander.rairc.mlxchange.com
- Staying SHARP: I have finished my first block GRI 1. I'm looking forward to finishing GRI 2 & 3 next year after I have my broker license!!
- But I’m not stopping there; I’m always striving for higher goals!
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties