Whether you're buying or selling, it always pays to insist on an experienced professional...It would be my pleasure to help you reach your goal.
Contact Mr. David Ross
Office: Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty Address: 1898 N Donnelly St., Mount Dora, FL 32757 Office Phone: (352) 735-1010 Mobile Phone: (352) 255-3484 Business: (352) 735-1010 x415 Fax: (352) 735-4445 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. David Ross
- Member of Multi-Million Dollar Club
- I've worked with a long list of satisfied buyers and sellers.
- Have been a resident of Florida for the past 18 years.
- I love living in Central Florida and I think you will too!
- My long standing relationships with financial institutions help my customers obtain their goals.
- You can count on my support, each step of the way through the buying or selling process.
- I strive to exceed my customers expectations.
- I work for Coldwell Banker...That means I'm backed by a company with over 100 years experience and the most innovative services and resources in the business.
- WANT TO BUY? CALL 352-255-3484
- WANT TO SELL? CALL 352-255-3484
- Million Dollar Club
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Attended Michigan State University, Classes Specifically Tailored To Insurance Laws, Rules and Regulations and Various Functions, Preparing For State Required Examination In Order To Become A State Licensed Insurance Agent. Passed Examination and Held The License For More Than 30 Years Before Moving To Florida.
- Completed All Required Studies In Preparation To Become A State of Michigan, Licensed Life and Accident & Health Insurance Agent. Passed Required Examination. Held The License For More Than 30 Years Before Moving To Florida.
- Attended and Successfully Completed A Comprehensive Insurance Training Program In Hartford Connecticut Administered By The Travelers Insurance Company Was Presented With Certificate Of Excellence and Completion.
- Completed All Required Studies In Preparation For State of Michigan Real Estate Salesman's License. Passed Reuired Examination. Held License For 29 Years.
- Completed All Required Studies In Preparation For State of Michigan Real Estate Broker's License. Held License For 23 Years Before Moving To Florida.
- Licensed Insurance Agent For All lines of Insurance For More Than 30 Years.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman In The State of Michigan For 6 years.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker In The State of Michigan For 23 Years.
- Owned & Operated A Real Estate and Insurance Business In Michigan For 23 Years.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman In The State of Florida For More Than 18 Years.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Member
- Relocation Specialist
- Residential Specialist
- Real Estate Marketing Expert
- Residential Sales
- Real Estate Marketing Expert
- Vacant Land Sales
- New Home Sales
- Lake Front Property Marketing
- Comparative Market Analysis Specialist
- Broker's Property Opinion Sppecialist
New Construction Homes
- If looking for a new home in Lake, Seminole or Marion County..."It would be my honor to help you find exactly what you are looking for." I have a great working relationship with various area builders! Let me introduce you to the BEST!
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Military Markets