Tami Werner - Helpful Real Estate TipsThings to Consider When Finalizing Mortgage Amount
Contact Tami Werner
Office: Coldwell Banker Alfred Saliba Realty Address: 410 N. Shady Lane, Dothan, AL 36303 Office Phone: (334) 793-6600 Mobile Phone: (334) 798-5046 Business: (334) 793-6600 Fax: (334) 793-3250 Email: TamiWerner57@yahoo.com
About Tami Werner
- Pledge to Clients
- BUYING A HOME? I’ll take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find your dream home. Your total satisfaction is my number one priority.
- SELLING A HOME? I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home. I don’t want to just list your home, I want to sell it! Fast!
- RELOCATING? If you are moving to the Dothan area, I can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make you transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact me for any information. I love to assist people in relocating, and I have helped many people moving to my area.
- As my clients you have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling or relocating. I understand that buying a home is usually the largest financial investment a person or persons will ever make. I will assist you every step of the way to ensure that it is a pleasant, worry-free experience.
- Club of Excellence with the Dothan Board of Realtors
- Club of Excellence Alabama Board of Realtors
- Club of Excellence National Association of Realtors
- International Diamond Society for Production Achieved During 2011 (Top 8% of all sales associates worldwide in the Coldwell Banker system)
- I am a licensed Realtor in the State of Alabama and have had extensive training in real estate marketing and sales, home financing, and the relocation process for families moving to or from the Dothan area. I have attended numerous conferences to keep up with the latest trends in technology in the area of real estate. I have taken courses at both Wallace Community College and Troy State University. My strongest attributes are in-depth knowledge of the diverse local real estate and a unique ability to match people with properties.
- I have served as a State Director for The Alabama Association of REALTORS and as Director, Secretary/Tresurer, and Vice President for the Dothan Association of REALTORS
- CNAS certified to handle ANY Cartus referral
- CNMS certified to list Cartus properties
- CNRS certified for Cartus buyer referrals
- CNIS certified for Cartus inventory listings
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- New Homes