You can consider Robert "Bob" Hesselink as "The Real Estate Professional That Will Perform In Your Best Interest."
Contact Mr. Bob Hesselink
Office: Coldwell Banker Highlands Properties Address: 2521 U.S. 27 South, Sebring, FL 33870 Office Phone: (863) 382-3157 Mobile Phone: (863) 414-2720 Business: (863) 382-3157 Fax: (863) 382-0860 Email: Robert.Hesselink@ColdwellBanker.com
About Mr. Bob Hesselink
- 38 Years of Real Estate experience
- Highlands County since 1987
- Farm Bureau Past President
- Sebring Sunrise Rotary Board Member and Past President and Past Secretary
- Gideons International Past and President of local camp
- FFA Advisor, 4-H Leader, Vocational Agriculture and Adult Education Teacher, Boy Scout Advisor, Fair Livestock Judge, Hunter Safety Instructor
- Church Deacon, Sunday School Director and member of Chaurch planning and Development Committee
- Member: Parks and Recreation board, Past President
- Heartland Association of Realtors, Director and Past President, Memeber of Ethics Committee and RPAC Committee Chairperson for 5 years.
- Heartland Association of Realtors: Awarded Realtor of the Year in 2000, awarded Hall of Fame in 2007.
- Awarded the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle in 2005.
- Awarded the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society in 2006.
- Multi Million Dollar award winner. E- PRO certification.
- Member: Heartland Association of Realtors
- Member: Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Member: National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales
- Former Housing Consultant with Real Development Corporation
- Former mortgage Broker
- Speaker for Multi-State Housing Seminars and Workshops
New Construction Homes
- New Construction Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes