Thank you for visiting our webpage. Please browse through our profile to learn more about us, and to view our fabulous listings.
Contact Jan Boeglin GRI
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Address: 8200 Health Center Blvd Ste 101, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Office Phone: (239) 992-0059 Mobile Phone: (239) 287-6241 Fax: (239) 948-2403 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jan Boeglin GRI
- Jim and Jan are both active, energetic members of the Spanish Wells community and country club.
- In addition to his Board involvements, Jim has served on various committees of Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club.
- Jan is currently serving as Advisor on the Board of Spanish Wells 18-Hole Women’s Golf Association, and is a member of the Executive Women’s Golf Association. With prior years experience as a professional clown, she continues to put on the grease paint every once in awhile as a volunteer in a variety of venues in Southwest Florida.
- Active golfers, bikers, and hikers, Jim and Jan have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.
- Members of the Bonita/Estero Area Board of Realtors, the Florida Association of the National Board of Realtors, graduates of the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), currently working on Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) certifications.
- Prior to becoming a Florida Realtor in 2003, Jim was a 35-year member of the Indiana State Bar Association and senior partner in the Fort Wayne, Indiana law firm of Boeglin, Troyer, and Gerardot.
- Prior to becoming a Florida Realtor in 2003, Jan’s background was in world-wide sales and marketing, primarily with Kidd’s Marshmallow Products in Indiana and Nevada.
- Residents of Bonita Springs since 1998, and full-time Florida residents since 2001.
- 40 years of problem-solving and negotiating experience.
- 20 years of marketing and sales experience.
- Several years combined of direct real estate sales in Southwest Florida.
- Jim is a past member of the Board of Governors for Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club and also a past member of the Board of Directors for Spanish Wells Community Association.
- Jan is past President of the Spanish Wells 18-Hole Womens' Golf Association and past Membership Chair for the Naples Chapter of Executive Women’s Golf Association.
- Golf Communities
- Vacation Homes
- Retirement Communities
- Developer Products
- 1031 Exchange
- Investment Properties
- Jim brings many years of experience in selling, buying, and negotiating real estate and business transactions on behalf of satisfied clients and customers. His legal background is helpful in all phases of a real estate transaction.
- Jan provides exceptional marketing, organizational and communication skills. Jan is also the “technology whiz” for the Team.
- Years of active living in Southwest Florida have resulted in local knowledge of the golf communities in Bonita Springs, Estero, and Naples. While living in Bonita Springs, strong ties have been maintained with family, friends, and business associates in Indiana.
- Together, The Boeglin Team offers outstanding professional real estate services.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes