Coldwell Banker GeorgetownThe Georgetown Office
Contact Brenda Phillips
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3000 K St Nw Ste 101, Washington, DC 20007 Office Phone: (202) 333-6100 Mobile Phone: (202) 543-5959 Business: (292) 543-5959 Fax: (202) 543-7560 Email: BPhillips@cbmove.com
About Brenda Phillips
- Born in a small town south of Rochester, New York, I moved to Washington, DC in 1979 after graduating from college. Beginning with the U.S. Treasury Department and now working with Bob Williams at Coldwell Banker, I've been fortunate to work with many good people who also happen to be driven, intelligent and successful. With humility, I wish to follow their examples and build upon the strengths that I have developed over the years.
- When you make a decision to purchase or sell a home, my purpose is to advise and guide based upon your needs and goals. My objective is to be (i) consistent with my advice, (ii) dedicated to your objectives, and (iii) timely and available to achieve our mutual goals.
- Over 20 years of real estate experience has been garnered from previous employment including D.C. law firm specializing in commercial transactions, regional multi-family investment and development company, and a local single-family housing developer. That experience is coupled with 2 years of working with Bob Williams, Associate Broker of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage on Capitol Hill. Bob has over 27 years experience and consistently achieves #1 national achievement awards. Visit www.BobWilliamsRealEstate.com for more information
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries
- With our Internet marketing program, Im determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at Americas leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.