Welcome! I'm honored you have chosen to contact me. Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you.
Contact Yvette Ciarcia
Office: Coldwell Banker Realty 2000 Address: 774 New Haven Road, Naugatuck, CT 06770 Office Phone: (203) 723-4461 Mobile Phone: (203) 558-7513 Business: (203) 706-1229 Fax: (203) 706-1272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Yvette Ciarcia
- Award-winning agent Yvette Ciarcia originally hails from New York City and then Fairfield County, but for more than 20 years has made her home in Naugatuck. She began her real estate career in 1999, working for a real estate investment firm NERO Enterprises. In 2001, Yvette started working ias a personal assistant to her husband, who is also an agent. Two years later, Yvette earned her real estate license.
- Since 2003 she has offered bilingual skills to spanish speaking clients, competive skills in technology, and a vast understanding of internet marketings and tools to increase her clients success.
- Through the business she and her husband started 12 years ago, Yvette brings a solid knowledge of neighboring towns in Fairfield and Litchfield counties as well as her own in New Haven County.
- Yvette donates time to a variety of civic organizations. She is the 2008 President of the Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR), She is an active member of the Greater Waterbury Board of Realtors. She actively supports realtor and homeowner issues at the State Capital. A member of the Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut. Currently serves as a Police Commissioner for the Town of Naugatuck. Volunteers time at the Naugatuck Senior Center. Serves with the Naugatuck’s Deputy Mayor as a corporate sponsor to the Naugatuck TRIAD committee for seniors. Proudly serves as a Girl Scout Leader for Local Troop 4043 of Naugatuck.
- Despite her many community contributions and professional successes, Yvette cites her greatest accomplishment as the strength of her family and the way they support each other in their endeavors. Yvette and her husband Jerry enjoy camping and fishing with their family, which includes a college student, a U.S. Navy soldier and twins who are in elementary school.
- Yvette has been recognized for real estate excellence with the following awards:
- Coldwell Banker Top New Sales Agent, 2004
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award, 2005
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2006
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2007
- Coldwell Banker Affiliates Top Ten in Connecticut Sales, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Coldwell Banker Realty 2000 Naugatuck Top Sales Agent 2007
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- GRI-Graduate Real Estate Institute (one of the highest designations of Real Estate expertise)
- At Home with Diversity- Understanding the diversity of many different cultures and respecting their needs.
- ASP- Accredited Staging Proffessional- Proffessionally trained to dress your house for success
- PSCS- Professional Standards Certification Program- Having earned the postion to be on hearing boards for Ethics and Grievances.
- Residential Sales.
- First time home buyers, downsizing homes, upgrading home needs, new home sales and building new homes.
- Proficient in all new technologies, internet, website, text, email, private faxing, internet marketing, virtual tours, and more.
- Luxury homes.
- Commercial properties.
- Investors and multifamily market.
- Relocation services.
- Shortsales and foreclosures
- SRS-Seller represention specialist, ABR- Accredited Buyer Representation, GRI- Graduate Real Estate Institute. PCSC- Professional Standard Certification. AHWD- At Home with Diversity. State President of the Women's Council of Realtors.
- Member of several Realtor boards and Multiple Listing Services, and Realtor.com and Visual Tours
- Sales in Residential Real Estate
- First time home buyers
- Down sizing
- Purchasing New Construction
- Staging your home/Dress Your home for Success
- Home Warranty
- Multi-family purchases and sales
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes