Contact Jane Stevens
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 24 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473 Office Phone: (203) 239-2553 Business: (203) 605-9002 Fax: (203) 234-8470 Email: Jane.Stevens@Coldwellbankermoves.com
About Jane Stevens
- I treat my customers and clients the way I would want to be treated. To keep current in the Real Estate Market using the education and tools available to me through Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- East Side Civic Association - Recording Secty. Volunteer: Shubert Theater, New Haven; St. Raphael Hospital, New Haven; Columbus House, New Haven.
- I have been a resident of Hamden my whole life. I have been married thirty nine years and have two grown children and three grandchildren. I am a member of the Hamden East Side Civic Association and serve as the Recording Secretary. My outside interest are needlework, knitting, and gardening. I was a member of the Spring Glen Garden Club for twenty years and held many executive board positions.
- Coldwell Banker Fast Start New Haven Real Estate School Attended Quinnipiac College Graduated from Hamden High School
- Residential, Condo, Multifamily Experience with first time home buyers and 55 and over
- The New Haven Area including East Haven, Hamden, Northford, North Branford, North Haven, Wallingford, West Haven, and Woodbridge.