About Holli Shanbrom
- In 2002, Holli set down a new road and began what will be a lifetime career in residential real estate. Holli began her real estate career in the state of Colorado, eventually joining a national brokerage firm where she quickly rose to one of the top agents as measured by sales volume.
- Holli has earned both Accredited Buyers Representative and Graduate REALTOR Institute designations which has served her clients well. Holli has received numerous awards to include The Honor Society and Leading Edge Society as well as recognition for her outstanding sales performance.
- Holli belongs to the National Assocation of REALTORS, Connecticut Assocation of REALTORS, Greater New Haven Association, and the Greater Fairfield Association.
- Holli enjoys nothing more than seeing the expression on the faces of buyers the very first time they lay eyes on what will be their new dream home and the satisfaction of her sellers when she brings them the offer they had been waiting for.
- Holli, the consummate professional, has assembled a fantastic team of marketing, apprasiers, home staging and legal professionals who are ready to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- Holli's motto for raising her three children, her marriage, her relationship's past and present as well as her career is this: Working hard, honestly with maximum communication will allow you to sleep well ~