Whether you are a first time home-buyer, an empty nester, or senior-citizen, trading up, or scaling down, or relocating, I can service your needs.
Contact Carol Cangiano
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 564 Racebrook Rd, Orange, CT 06477 Office Phone: (203) 795-6000 Mobile Phone: (203) 605-4480 Business: (203) 795-2437 Fax: (203) 799-3251 Email: email@example.com
About Carol Cangiano
- Real Estate transactions require a PARTNERSHIP between the client and the agent. Whether you are buying or selling, you need to choose an agent with whom you are comfortable; someone with whom you can communicate freely and candidly, especially when the topic is difficult. You need an agent who is gifted at listening to your needs - and one who can translate your needs into to aggressive actions to help you achieve your goals. You need an agent with top notch technical skills who can bring all of what technology offer to bear as you make your way through the real estate jungle. I am an that agent.
- As a retired Chief Technology Officer from the financial services sector, including Wall Street, I bring an unmatched level of technical expertise and professionalism to the table. Accustomed to "going beyond the full nine yards", the level of service and assistance my customers receive is unmatched.
- Using integrity and solid business practices as my guide, I do whatever is needed to help you achieve your goals. When working with me, you will feel comfortable, well informed, safe. I know what I am talking about and when I don't, I know where to go to get answers.
- I am an expert problem solver, with many years of business problem solving under my belt and I put all of those skills into action for my clients. I understand the nuances of the transaction to get my clients to the END GAME.
- My clients (and most people) describe me as friendly ,approachable, professional, knowledgeable, a strong communicator.
- I am invested in and committed to the Greater New Haven community, and I believe in giving back. This year, for both my buyer and seller clients, I will make a donation to the charity of my client's choice. So working with me benefits the entire community!
- "Rookie Of The Year" 2002
- REALTOR designation
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- Member, New Haven Board of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- M.B.A. University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- B.S. University of Connecticut, Storrs, MA
- Greater New Haven Area
- Historic and Unique Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment properties