Contact Kate Perry
Office: Coldwell Banker Devonshire Address: 200 Fillmore St Ste 300, Denver, CO 80206 Office Phone: (303) 758-7611 Mobile Phone: (303) 810-0474 Fax: (303) 377-4733 Email: email@example.com
About Kate Perry
- Colorado's #1 Full Service Real Estate Company
- Whether you're moving across the Street, across Town or across the Country, Call Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Over 2,000 Fully Trained and Experienced Real Estate Professionals serving Colorado's Front Range from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and everywhere in between
- When it's time to Buy, Sell or Relocate, contact anyone of our 2,000 agents or stop by one of our 20 office locations today
- Born and raised in Denver, Kate Perry attended St. Mary's Academy High School and received her degree in accounting from the University of San Diego. Two of her strongest assets, attention to detail and strong negotiation skills, evolved from her prior career as Controller of the Hyatt Regency Denver hotel. More recently, she has been involved in the Cherry Creek School District, serving at PTCO President and serving on several committees. In addition she currently is involved with the Gathering Place, the National Charity League, and the Rocky Mountain Swim League.
- A Denver native, Kate has a true love of the city and can offer extensive knowledge, history and information about Metro Denver and the surrounding suburbs. Buying or selling a home should be a fun experience with someone you trust and with someone who knows the market. Kate will work diligently to see you achieve your goals. She is both passionate and committed to matching clients with their home needs.
- Kate is a member of the Denver Board of Realtors, the Colorado Board of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. Currently, Kate resides in Englewood with her husband and two daughters