Thank you for visiting my profile page. Please contact me with any questions, or for information on the Durango area.
About MIKE ARONSON
- Michael has been living in Durango since 1994.
- He has had work experience with the City of Durango, Mild to Wild Rafting and Durango Mountain Resort and is also working with Durango Fire and Rescue as a Firefighter/Medic.
- Michael has been assisting Buyers and Sellers with Real Estate at Coldwell Banker since 1998.
- Michael builds lasting relationships with his customers and clients, which is testament to his large referral base that helps to makes his business flourish.
- In addition to working full time as a real estate broker, Michael is a member of Trails 2000, Durango Motorless Transit, and the Durango Wheel Club. He also serves on a local HOA board and enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
- In the winter, Michael works a few days per month as a professional ski patroller at Durango Mountain Resort which he has been active in since 1994.
- "I really enjoy working with a wide array of people in assisting with the purchase and/or sale of property."
- Working FULL time as a real estate agent allows Michael to stay current with local trends both in residential and land data, but also with commercial statistics as well.
- "We live in a beautiful town going through the experience of discovery by more and more people, bringing with it change and excitement."
- Motivation, Consistency, and Honesty are principles that Michael regards as his chief business objectives.
- President's Circle Award
- Diamond Society Award
- Silver Society Award
- Multi Million Dollar Member
- BS in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing from Humboldt State University
- 1 Year Marketing Experience with Harrahs Corporation in Lake Tahoe, NV
- Previews Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- "TOP PRODUCER" for Coldwell Banker Heritage House Realtors every year since 2000.
- 11 Years of local Real Estate Experience in the Durango area.
- Expertise with Commercial, Residential and Vacant Land.
- In-town and Rural property acquistions.
- Vacant Land and Ranch property.
- Commercial Office/Retail/Industrial sales.
- Buyer's Agency
- Seller's Agency
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative