It is my pledge to clients, that I make the experience of buying or selling your home, a wonderful one and as stress free as possible.
About Kelly Westergren
- Kelly is a second generation Realtor and 4th Generation Coloradoan who specializes in Denver’s Historic Southeast neighborhoods of Capitol Hill, Country Club, Congress Park, Cherry Creek, Hilltop, Bonnie Brae and Washington Park just to name a few.
- Whether moving across the street or cross country having a patient and experienced Realtor who exudes professionalism with the utmost emphasis on customer service is important and what Kelly offers to all of her clients.
- Her strength in contract negotiation resulted in selling the Petrikin Estate otherwise known as the Crown Jewell of Denver and the highest priced Denver sale in 2010. With her passion for Historic Preservation of Denver’s finest residences and vast knowledge of Denver’s premier neighborhoods, she is able to share a glimpse of Denver’s rich to those wanting to own a piece of the past or enjoy new beginnings.
- An award recipient of the International Sterling Society and Platinum Honoree through her success in production and relocation services with Coldwell Banker coupled with being a Million Dollar Round Table recipient over the years, shows Kelly’s commitment to success in the Denver Real Estate industry. Respected for her honesty and professionalism by her peers is what Kelly is known for within the Realtor community. This provides her with an advantage over her competition when time comes for buying or selling a property in Denver.
- Community involvement is also very important to Kelly who continually is active with many of Denver’s non-profit charities. Her role as Chair of the Central City Opera Guild’s L’Esprit De Noel Home Tour along with raising money for the March of Dimes, CASA, and Rocky Mountain MS Society have allowed Kelly stay in touch with the needs of Denver’s residents.
- Kelly Resides with her husband and two children along with Black Lab “Dutch” in Denver on Williams Parkway located in the 7th Avenue Historic District. When not wearing her Realtor hat…you will find Kelly attending her daughters Lacrosse games or sitting in a cold ice rink watching her son play Hockey. When time permits, Kelly likes to travel to her favorite away destination… Carmel by the Sea.
- Denver Board of Realtors Million Dollar Round Table Award Recipient
- Coldwell Banker Relocation Platinum Award Recipient
- Certified Relocation Specialist, Cartus
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Historic Properties and Preservation
- Country Club, Cherry Creek, Bonnie Brae, Washington Park, Park Hill Hilltop, 7th Avenue Historic, Capitol Hill, Congress Park
- Luxury Properties