I am dedicated to creating exceptional real estate experiences. Please check out my web site at www.Vail-Real-Estate-Information.com.
Contact Kathy Cole
Office: Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Address: 286 Bridge Street, Vail, CO 81657 Office Phone: (970) 476-2113 Mobile Phone: (970) 390-0026 Business: (970) 476-2113 Fax: (866) 569-3990 Email: Cole@Vail.net
About Kathy Cole
- Member, National Association of REATORS Leadership Team on the Resort and Second Home Committee, 2004-2011 and Chair of the Resort and Second Home Forum, 2008.
- Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS Leadership Team on numerous committees, 1987-2010.
- Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS Faculty, 1990-2012.
- Director, Colorado Association of REALTORS, 1994-1997, 1998-1999.
- Mountain District Vice President, Colorado Association of REALTORS, 1997-1998, 1999-2000.
- Director, Vail Board of REALTORS, 1989-1992, 1997-1999, 2000-2003.
- Vice President, Vail Board of REALTORS, 1992-1994.
- President Elect, Vail Board of REALTORS, 1994-1995.
- President, Vail Board of REALTORS, 1995-1996.
- Trustee, Western Mountain Resort Alliance, 1997-2013.
- Coldwell Banker "International President's Elite" Award Winner
- Coldwell Banker "International President`s Circle" Award Winner
- Coldwell Banker "International Diamond Society" Award Winner
- Vail Board of REALTORS 1993 ``REALTOR of the Year``
- Colorado Association of REALTORS "Mountain District Distinguished Service" Award Winner, 2000
- Coldwell Banker Top 50” Colorado Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Winner
- Featured in “Top Agent Magazine”, February 2011 Issue
- Received Colorado Real Estate License in 1982 and Colorado Broker's License in 1986.
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation, 1987.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, 1989.
- Transnational Referral (TRC) Certification, 2004.
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification, 2007.
- 30 years of Real Estate sales experience in the Vail Valley area listing and selling properties from the Town fo Vail to Gypsum.
- Team Leader of the "Cole Luxury Team".
- Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties 2011-2012
- Past Speaker at the Colorado Association of REALTORS State Conventions and REALTOR Rally.
- Chairperson for the 2007 National Association of REALTORS Resort Symposium that was held in Vail, CO
- Broker/Owner of Coldwell Banker Timberline Real Estate, Inc. 1993 -2011.
- Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker Timberline Real Estate, Inc. 2004 - 2011.
- National Association of REALTORS Resort and Second Home Committee Member 2004-2011
- Vail Board of Realtors Western Mountain Resort Alliance (WMRA) Trustee 1997-2012
- Member of Colorado Association of REALTORS Faculty 1990-2012.
- Colorado Assocation of REALTORS Masters in Real Estate (MRE) Designation, 1995.
- Coldwell Banker Premier Property Specialist Designation, 1996
- Coldwell Banker Resort Propery Specialist Designation, 1998
- National Association of REATORS Transnational Referral Certification (TRC), 2004
- National Association of REALTORS Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS) 2007.
- Featured in "Top Agent Magazine", February 2011 Issue
- 30 years of living and selling property in the Vail Valley area.
- Resort Properties
- Vacation Properties
- Residential Properties
- Investment/Rental Properties
- Second Home Properties
- Buyer's Agent
- International Real Estate Market
- Gated Communities
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes