Contact Jennifer Ulasewich
Office: Coldwell Banker Devonshire Address: 200 Fillmore St Ste 300, Denver, CO 80206 Office Phone: (303) 758-7611 Fax: (303) 377-4733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jennifer Ulasewich
- Why does an Ivy League graduate with a Master's degree get into real estate? After years of working in healthcare finance, I decided to make my passion my business and took the plunge. Nothing makes me happier than guiding people through their real estate journey and closing deals smoothly and cleanly.
- While I work all over the Denver metro area, I specialize in homes in the Cherry Creek School District, where I am a parent and volunteer. I am a full-time Realtor, but have the luxury of picking and choosing my clients so that I can provide excellent customer service. My clients love my dedication, my availability to meet or speak with them when they have questions, and my willingness to address their concerns.
- My recent transactions include properties at multiple price levels, as well as short sales and foreclosures. I believe in giving buyers and sellers the time, space, and advice they need to make the right decision for them and their family. I work very hard for my clients, but you will never find me giving you the "hard sell".
- If you're thinking about buying or selling, have questions about real estate, or would just like to find out more about the market in your neighborhood, please give me a call! Even if you're just curious about the house that just sold on your block, I'm happy to help you out.
- In my "spare time" I serve as Vice President of the Dartmouth Association of the Rocky Mountains, our local alumni club for Dartmouth College. My active family likes to have fun outdoors, so you can often find us skiing, hiking, or biking in our beautiful state of Colorado.