About Pam Meier
- Pam Meier is a 31 year veteran of Real Estate in Metro Denver.
- Pam is the team leader for her sales team, "The Meier Group", which consists of 3 other realtors.
- She is joined by her son, Justin Knoll, who is a fourth generation Realtor, and has been licensed for 4+ years.
- Dan Villanueva has been a valuable addition to the team. He is fluent in Spanish, and has a finance degree from the University of Colorado. He worked as a Portfolio Manager for Wells Fargo prior to joining the team.
- Tracie Zingler is the fourth member of the team and is a second generation Realtor. She specializes in marketing.
- Pam has a wealth of knowledge and experience in sales and has also managed a Real Estate office for over 5 years. "We work hard as a team and look forward to meeting and exceeding all of your real estate goals!"
- 2001 President's Elite
- 2002 President's Circle
- 2003 President's Circle
- GRI, CRS, CMIS, CMMS
- "The Meier Group" is centrally located in Cherry Creek (Central Denver), but sell homes all over town. Their areas of expertise stretch from Brighton to Castle Rock; Strasburg to Golden and everywhere in between. We have closed home all over town, including: Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Englewood, Lakewood, Denver, Thornton, Northglenn, Commerce City, Westminster, Wheatridge, Arvada, anywhere near Denver.
- "The Meier Group" specializes in residntial sales and marketing. Pam and Justin are primarily listing agents, while Dan and Tracie provide top-notch service to first-time buyers, as well as repeat buyers and investors. The team works closely with The Denver Housing Authority, Neighborhood Gold, Neamiah, and several other first-time buyer programs, which help with down payment and closing costs assistance.
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers