About Gail Wallace
- Colorados #1 Full Service Real Estate Company
- Whether youre moving across the Street, across Town or across the Country, Call Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Over 2,000 Fully Trained and Experienced Real Estate Professionals serving Colorados Front Range from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and everywhere in between
- When its time to Buy, Sell or Relocate, contact anyone of our 2,000 agents or stop by one of our 20 office locations today
- Gail Wallace raises and shows Vizslas, an unusual variety of hunting dog. It's an appropriate avocation for her, since Gail is an unusual breed of Real Estate Broker—one who is responsive to your needs, whether you're buying or selling a home. She is dogged in her determination to help you find the right home or the right buyer for your property.
- A Denver resident for over 25 years, Gail combines her proven real estate experience with exceptional marketing and communication skills. Before embarking on her real estate career, Gail was a public relations and marketing expert—experience she draws on when helping sellers prepare, stage and market their properties. Her extensive knowledge of the market will help you set a price for your property that will maximize your profit in the least amount of time on the market.
- Looking to relocate? Gail is committed to helping you find a home that meets your specifications, whether it's in a city neighborhood or the suburbs—be it bungalow, Victorian, split level or ranch.
- Gail understands that real estate transactions cans sometimes be stressful. She does everything in her power to make your buying or selling experience a pleasant one, whether it's your first time or your twelfth.
- So, if you're looking for a Real Estate Broker who won't lead you astray, call Gail Wallace for exceptional knowledge, skills, services and results!
- Communities Served Belcaro, Bonnie Brae, Castle Pines North, Castle Pines Village, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Cherry Hills Farm, Cherry Hills Village, Congress Park, Country Club, Glenmoor Of Cherry Hills, Governor's Ranch, Greenwood Village, Hills At Cherry Creek, Hilltop, Lo Do, Observatory/University Park, Park Hill, Polo Grounds, Washington Park