You've seen the rest now call the BEST!
Contact Glenda Schroeder
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 9088 Ridgeline Blvd Ste 200, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Office Phone: (303) 779-9501 Mobile Phone: (303) 550-3662 Business: (720) 283-5997 Fax: (303) 740-8328 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Glenda Schroeder
- Glenda Schroeder, a highly experienced real estate professional and manager of one of the top-producing offices in the state for Coldwell Banker.
- "Our Highlands Ranch office is among the highest profile real estate offices along the Front Range and boasts some of the most experienced, dedicated real estate professionals in the business" Glenda is proud to be the Managing Broker of this office and is very please with the synergy and professionalism that the office brings to the industy.
- "I enjoy interacting with our customers and Coldwell Banker agents, and I really enjoy solving problems and meeting new people. The satisfaction I derive from a job well done is very fulfilling, especially when working for such a synamic, full-service real estate company like Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage."
- Glenda is a non-competing Manager and holds productivity Classes and one on one coaching for both experienced and newer agents.
- Glenda feels that that you can learn too much. Not only does she attend training to better herself, but is continually passing that knowledge onto her agents through classes that she holds on a weekly basis to help them acheive their goals as well.
- The more we learn as individuals the more we are able to provide the most satisfying service to our clients!
- A Colorado resident since 1989, Glenda earned her bachelor's degree with honors in Government and History with a minor in Business from The University of Texas in 1971.
- Glenda's professional background includes a position with an independent oil and gas company upon moving to the Denver area with her husband John.
- She later worked at a local accounting and tax preparation firm before starting her real estate career.
- In May of 1993 Glenda became a licensed real estate broker and in 1994 was promoted to a management position before joining Coldwell Banker in 1998
- Experienced in Resale Homes
- Experienced in New Builds
- Love to Work with First Time Buyers
- Enjoy Helping People find their DREAM HOME!