Debby Errickson, Coldwell Banker Boulder, (303)931-9988Debby Errickson specializes in residential properties throughout Boulder & Denver, but specifically the North Denver and Boulder Area http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=444830
Contact Debby Errickson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2700 Canyon Blvd Ste 200, Boulder, CO 80302 Office Phone: (303) 449-5000 Mobile Phone: (303) 931-9988 Business: (303) 541-2222 Fax: (303) 449-6969 Email: email@example.com
About Debby Errickson
- In the Real Estate business you have more than your choice of people to work with. I believe that with my experience, knowledge, credentials & just plain hard work, I prove every day why I am a better choice & stand out above all other Realtors.
- I first moved to Colorado at the tender age of 18 & have enjoyed living in Boulder ever since. I attended the University of Colorado in Boulder & still remain an active alumnus. I own multiple properties of my own spanning from West Boulder to East Broomfield. I have a long standing history of buying & selling real estate in Colorado for nearly 30 years; experience & knowledge are my strongest assets!
- I am happily married to a wonderful husband with 4 children & 4 very dear grandchildren. Outside of my business, my family & I enjoy hiking, skiing & travel.
- Clients I have had the pleasure of working with are people I see on a frequent basis both in business & social events. I have had the opportunity to work with 2nd generation clients as well, which has been such a wonderful experience watching people as their lives change & evolve; as well as, getting to be such a huge part of the residential changes. I take great pride in what I do and in the people I get to work with!
- In addition to the passion I hold for Real Estate, I have served in positions that keep me grounded in my community such as the Girl Scout Organization, headed the Health Room Volunteers for Boulder Valley School District, served 2 terms as a member of the Board of University of Colorado Alumnae Association, Chairman of the 50+ Better Club for Elevations FCU & spent 14 years as a Victim Advocate for the Boulder Police Department.
- I recently joined the Coldwell Banker family to increase my marketing power for the benefit of my clients & to leverage cutting edge technological tools that keep me ahead of the competition.
- Member of the Re/Max 100% Club
- Member of the Re/Max Executive Club
- Member of the Re/Max Hall of Fame
- Top agent of Mock Realty
- Top agent of Wright Kingdom Realty
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of Boulder Area Realtor Association (BARA)
- Member of the Boulder Valley MLS Committee
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute, GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative