Contact Camellia Coray
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2075 Research Parkway Ste B, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Office Phone: (719) 550-2500 Business: (719) 550-2349 Fax: (719) 598-9469 Email: email@example.com
About Camellia Coray
- When I was a little girl, my family drove from Kansas to California. As young as I was, I remember being in awe of the mountains and landscape of Colorado and said to myself, “One day I’m going to live here.”
- Today, not only do I live here, but I’m passionate about helping people like you find and claim your own little piece of Colorado’s Front Range. As a land specialist, I understand the attraction of finding that perfect parcel in the foothills, looking out onto a lake or in a custom development where you can design and build your dream home. When you own Colorado land, you have a personal bond with nature and are free to pitch a tent, build a home or just sit and enjoy the peace.
- Whether you’re planning a log cabin getaway, a place to retire or a custom home, I’ll help you find just the right place at a price you can afford. We’ll sit down together and I’ll listen as you paint a picture of your Colorado land dream. And, together, we’ll find it. Although my primary focus is selling land, I can also find you a home in any of Colorado’s Front Range neighborhoods. If your interest in land or homes lies beyond the Front Range, I’ll be happy to refer you to my large network of agents who can work with you in any region of Colorado.
- Our partnership doesn’t end after you buy your Colorado land. When you’re ready to build your home, I can refer you to a number of experienced architects and builders who will take your ideas and turn them into reality.
- If you currently own land in Colorado and are planning to sell it, feel free to call on me as well. Through my focus on helping buyers find their little piece of Colorado, I have access to a large group of people who are actively looking for land here. When I’m not helping people achieve their Colorado land dreams, I spend time running, mountain biking, hiking and enjoying being the mother of 5 grown children.
- Your Colorado Land Specialist