About Cherie Wahl
- Cherie Wahl moved to Denver in 1986 after graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
- In 1999, Cherie joined Coldwell Banker Devonshire. She has received numerous awards from Coldwell Banker, and has been honored by the Denver Board of Realtors for her sales volume achievements. She is a member of the Denver Board of Realtors, The Colorado Board of Realtors, The National Association of Realtors, and holds the CRS designation.
- She specialized in both buyers and sellers looking for homes in the more well-established neighborhoods throughout Metropolitan Denver. Cherie has considerable experience working with clients in Washington Park, Cherry Creek, Country Club, Hilltop, Bonnie Brae, Observatory Park, Platt Park, The Highlands, Park Hill and Country Club.
- Her clients benefit from her friendly and energetic approach to Real Estate. Cherie has been involved in many old home renovations and brings lots of enthusiasm and expertise to her clients if they are taking on a project! Known for her organizational skills and an ability to get things done, she strives to help her clients feel comfortable and informed with each and every aspect of their transaction. Strong negotiating experience, a background in marketing and advertising, topped off with a strong commitment to professionalism, honesty and her ability to REALLY listen is why over 90% of Cherie's clients are repeat clients or referrals..
- Cherie's interests outside of Real Estate include; skiing cooking and entertaining, hiking and camping, singing, reading and she is currently learning to sail.