"My goal is to exceed my clients' expectations by providing exceptional service."
Contact Janet Moss
Office: Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley Address: 1775 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 100, Napa, CA 94558 Office Phone: (707) 258-5200 Business: (707) 647-4602 Fax: (707) 253-1042 Email: email@example.com
About Janet Moss
- Janet has over 25 years of professional business experience which has afforded her a vast array of expertise in business administration and management, human resources, finance, marketing, sales and advertising. Her degree in Business Management and her commitment to continuous real estate education and training provides her with the skills and expertise needed to sell or purchase your home. In addition, her knowledge of the wine industry and vineyards helps her understand and appreciate the uniqueness of the Napa Valley.
- Janet says, "I'm here to make the real estate process as easy and comfortable as possible and help your real estate dreams and wishes come true. I understand that buying or selling your home can be stressful and I will be there to guide you through the entire process."
- "As your listing agent, your needs, interests and objectives will be top priority. I'll listen to you to find out what is important, so I can help you attain your real estate goals and market your property extensively and effectively. If you're looking to purchase, I will do what it takes to locate the right home for you and negotiate on your behalf for the best price and terms. Whether working with buyers or sellers, I go above and beyond what is expected of me. It is my desire to establish a strong, supportive and lasting relationship with my clients."
- "My past employers and customers have often commented that they appreciated my sincere and genuine people skills and my great sense of humor. In addition to my dedication, strong work ethic and attention to detail, I hope to bring these qualities into our relationship."
- Janet's work experiences include: Partner in family wine business, J. Moss Wines, which produces high quality, hand crafted, small lots of Cabernet Sauvignon from the world-renowned appellations of Napa Valley; Management Analyst, City of Napa Personnel Department; Business and Human Resources Manager, Domaine Carneros Winery, Napa; Supervisor Office Services, Bird Construction Software, Braintree, MA; Sales Consultant, A/M Advertising & Dale Carnegie Training, Walpole, MA.
- Janet is a member of the North Bay Association of Realtors; California Association of Realtors; National Association of Realtors; and Kiwanis Club of American Canyon, serving as President 2011/2012.
- B.S. Business Management, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
- A.S. Winemaking, Napa Valley College, Napa, CA
- A.S. Criminal Justice, Quincy College, Quincy, MA