Contact Meredith McCarty
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 36 Tiburon Blvd, Mill Valley, CA 94941 Office Phone: (415) 388-5060 Business: (415) 381-7681 Fax: (415) 388-5084 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Meredith McCarty
- Meredith's career in real estate is preceded by three decades of experience in the holistic health field. Formerly Associate Editor of Natural Health magazine, she is a holistic nutritionist (a certifed Diet Counselor and Nutrition Educator). Through her business, Healing Cuisine ( www.healingcuisine.com), she has helped people come into balance in their eating habits through personal consultations, lectures, and cooking classes worldwide. Meredith is the author of three cookbooks, all still in print, including the award-winning "Sweet and Natural." This work is a hobby for her now. Listening and responding to people's personal needs comes naturally to Meredith. And the detail work involved in creating contracts and navigating through the escrow process is engaging to her.
- For the 28 years that I have lived in Northern California, Marin County has always been my favorite place. The exquisite combination of spectacular natural beauty with the best in cultural events, and exciting dining and shopping, makes for a truly fine quality of life.
- For relaxation, I really enjoy going for a walk with a friend on the Tennessee Valley Trail to the Pacific Ocean, or exploring the ranches and rolling hill of West Marin. Fine food is a passion and there's just no limit to experiencing a rich variety of cooking styles all within 20 minutes of home.
- My favorite organizations are the Marin Agricultural Land Trust based in Pt. Reyes Station in West Marin, Habitat for Humanity, and the Global Fund for Women based in San Francisco.
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Parsons College, Fairfield, IA
- The Art of Cooking, Senior Certificate, East West Foundation, Boston, MA
- Holistic Nutritionist (Certified Diet Counselor and Nutrition Educator), Bauman College, Penngrove, CA
- Meredith continues to stay current on real estate matters through cutting-edge classes offered by Coldwell Banker and the Marin Association of Realtors. As a designated Realtor, Meredith is a member of the Marin Association of Realtors (MAR), the California Association of Realtors (CAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She has Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation. She completed the Integrity Selling program.
- She is also a member of the Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce, and is the Vice President of her Mill Valley condominium's Homeowner's Association. Meredith is on the Advisory Board of Meals of Marin.
- As a Marin County real estate market specialist, I remain enthusiastic and committed to my client's satisfaction. I know that by offering exceptional personalized service, an enjoyable experience and a successful outcome is assured. I enjoy providing complete information to my clients so they know that they are making intelligent decisions. I consider that keeping in touch after the transaction is over by providing updates on the real estate market, especially in my client's town and neighborhood, is part of the follow-through process.
- Testimonials - I wanted a realtor who would be my eyes and ears, a realtor who would spend the extra time to listen to my specific needs. Meredith took a complex situation and turned it into an organized and gratifying experience.-Doug Andelin
- Meredith helped me purchase my home in Mill Valley through the court probate process. I found her to be a very accessible and responsive agent, going way beyond what would be considered an average level of care and diligence.-Heidi Reutiman
- I really enjoyed working with Meredith. Her organization and listening skills are exceptional, and her follow-up is 100%.-Bonnie Brenn-White, Ph.D.
- Meredith McCarty made my first home purchase not only stress-free but fun as well! Merediths friendly demeanor, professional manner, helpful attitude and sense of humor made looking for and buying a home a pleasure.-David Simoni
- We were extremely fortunate to work with Meredith McCarty. Meredith knew the market so well, that she would inform us of both the homes within our selected criteria, and of homes that were not yet on the MLS. We had no idea that buying our first home was going to be so easy. We are confident that it would not have been if Meredith was not our realtor. -Linda and Burke White
- I can say that the client service which Meredith displayed was beyond the "call of duty". She was thorough and professional in every aspect of her service - from the listings she choose, the questions she asked us, and the follow-up she gave, one would have thought that we were buying a million dollar property!-Oshanee