Visualize Real Estate Results Imagine it Plan it We'll make it happen!
Contact Sharron Daeley
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 511 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Office Phone: (415) 461-3000 Mobile Phone: (415) 377-0305 Business: (415) 464-3333 Fax: (415) 461-5105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have been a Marin resident for over twenty years and have been selling real estate in the area since 1989. My marketplace experience includes all of Marin County, although I specialize in the Southern Marin and Ross Valley areas (Greenbrae, Kentfield, Ross, Larkspur, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Corte Madera, Mill Valley, Belvedere, and Tiburon). I represent buyers and sellers equally, and strive to deliver the highest level of personal client service I can provide. I also have a thorough understanding of market conditions, employ creative strategies, and have strong communication and negotiation skills. When you're ready to make a change in real estate: Imagine it, Plan it, and We'll make it happen!
- B.S.-1973 California State University , Long Beach.
- M.S.-1976 University of California, San Francisco.
- Ph.D-1987 American School of Professional Psychology, Point Richmond, previously the California Graduate School of Marraige and Family Therapy.
- From 1973 to 1989 I worked in several different fields, including medical-surgical nursing, psychiatric nursing, and family therapy. My educational background and previous experience in nursing and counseling has helped me to understand the value of thoughtful listening. With each encounter in real estate, I try to bring the understanding, sensitivity and critical thought that is so vital to successful transactions.
- In the past, I have volunteered as a docent for the Terwiliger Outdoor Education Program, guiding students through the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve in Tiburon and Corte Madera. I also enjoy yoga, kayaking in the San Francisco Bay and hiking on Marin's remarkably beautiful trails.
- About 90% of my real estate activity originates from the referrals of satisfied clients, friends, and real estate colleagues in other areas. The loyalty of these clients and their continuing support has allowed me to earn the Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite designation. I am a member of the local, state, and national Association of Realtors. These organizations, as well as other networking groups keep me at the forefront of the market and its fast-paced changes.