Contact Om Talajia
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 10105 S De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014 Office Phone: (408) 252-1133 Business: (408) 861-8867 Fax: (408) 252-0538 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Om Talajia
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- Member ReInfoLink Multiple Listing Service.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Biology.
- Masters degree in Economics.
- Masters degree in English Literature.
- International Presidents Elite 2004 Top 4% Realtor with NRT Coldwell Banker, Cupertino. Real estate has been a passion all through. Involved in architecture, construction and familiar with structural components of homes. Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2003 Honor of Excellence for professional integrity, marketing expertise and exceeding client expectations.
- Economist by profession and worked in the area of macro-economic policy planning and research, specializing in Local Finance. Worked in Price-Waterhouse management consultancy division.
- Vice President and Board member of Asian American Parents Association (AAPA), Cupertino/Sunnyvale/Saratoga/San Jose. Headed the Seminar Committee and worked with Multi-cultural and Press committees. Active involvement in working with school districts of Cupertino.
- Worked with 5Cs (Citizen of Cupertino Cross Cultural Consortium) the multicultural wing of the City of Cupertino. Sphere of public involvement in working with school districts of Cupertino.
- Worked with Public Dialogue Consortium (PDC), a public communications group involved in bridging the socio-cultural gaps through the process of public dialogue.
- A native of Gujarat (Western Coast of India), Om was born at Nagpur & raised in central parts (Madhya Pradesh) of India. Om is married to an engineer husband & they have one daughter studying law & business at UCLA.
- Real estate has been a passion all through for Om. An economist by profession, Om earned her MA degrees in English and Economics. She has a proven record in leadership & as a member of Asian Youth Council, represented India at various international conferences. She is deeply involved with the local community & serves as Vice President of the Asian Parent Association, Cupertino & is on the advisory board of Organization of Special Needs Families, Cupertino.
- Oms hobbies include story telling for children, poetry, philosophy, traveling, hiking, painting & interior design.
- Member Silicon Valley Association of Realtors.
- Member California Association of Realtors.