I have been with Coldwell Banker, J. Heaton & Assoc. since 2002. It is helpful to have a market-savvy friend on your side.
Contact Ms Robyn Stearns
Office: Coldwell Banker J. Heaton & Associates Address: 502 N. Kaweah Avenue, Suite B, Exeter, CA 93221 Office Phone: (559) 592-5192 Mobile Phone: (559) 679-2474 Business: (559) 592-5192 Fax: (559) 592-5197 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Robyn Stearns
- I am dedicated to applying my 40+ years of living in Tulare County, familiarity with the area to provide the finest service available.
- I specialize in residential homes, agricultural land, vacant lots for new construction, along with investment property. Ask me about 1031 Exchanges and how I can help you save money.
- 2003 "Rookie of the Year" award for our office.
- 2004 "Most Improved" award for our office.
- 2005 International Sterling Society award from Coldwell Banker.
- 2006 "Top Sales Associate Award."
- 2007 "Top Sales Associate Award."
- 2008 International Sterling Society award from Coldwell Banker
- 2011 Exeter Chamber of Commerce "Heritage Award"
- 2012 Exeter Mayor
- GRI "Graduate of Realtor Institute" in 2010
- I am constantly checking for new listings in the area. Comparing current homes on the market, and helping clients with questions about selling their homes.
- I will guide you with step by step instruction on how to get your home ready, so you can achieve a smooth selling process.
- I am committed to making your real estate transaction a smooth one. I will guide you with honesty and integrity. I will research the market and give you a free evaluation of what your home or property will sell for.
- I will help guide you in your search for financing your real estate venture. I have many close business associates that can provide proffesssional service in the areas of financing.
New Construction Homes
- I have been involved with several escrows on new construction homes. I can help mediate between the buyer and the contractor with all of the decisions to be made in the building process.
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes