- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Mortage Broker, and General Engineering Contractor. Resident of Sonoma County since 1975
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Louisiana State University, 1967-1971; LSU Medical School, Post-Graduate Studies, 1972-1975; Ca. Real Estate Sales Associate License, 1984; Ca. Real Estate Brokers License, 1990
- My success is measured by client satisfaction. Clients should feel I am knowledgeable in my market area, have worked hard for their interests, and been honest in my representation. My ultimate goal is goodwill, repeat business, and client referral.
- Professional Affiliations: Board of Realtors, Sonoma County MLS, Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce, Sebastopol Rotary Club
- I have been active in development, finance and sales of Sonoma County Property since 1975. Married to Teresa, with one child, Daniel. Enjoy fishing, golf, boating, winter skiing, and music.