As a real estate professional who specializes in our local marketplace, I welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your real estate needs.
Contact Bob Accornero
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 600 Bicentennial Way Ste 100, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Office Phone: (707) 527-8567 Mobile Phone: (707) 322-0173 Business: (707) 535-1885 Fax: (707) 527-0617 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bob Accornero
- Buying and selling real estate is one of the most important financial decisions that we make. My goal is to ensure that each and every transaction is as seamless and stress-free as possible. I realize that my clients are entrusting me with their most valuable asset and take this responsibility very seriously.
- For over 25 years, I've been successfully selling real estate. My business is based on experience, hard work, commitment, integrity and results. I'm always available to my clients and take pride in the fact that many of them return to me for professional advice and refer their friends and family to me as well.
- As a licensed broker and lifelong resident of Sonoma County, I'm able to counsel you on your real estate needs and answer your specific questions regarding the various neighborhoods and communities in this area. I welcome the opportunity to represent you in real estate in Northern California!
- Rock Star - Coldwell Banker, 3rd Quarter 2012
- Rock Star of the Month - Coldwell Banker, May 2012
- Rock Star of the Month - Coldwell Banker, June 2011
- Top 100 Agents Nationwide - Coldwell Banker, 2009-2011
- Listing Agent of the Year - Creative Property Services, 2004-2007
- Top 1% Company Wide - Creative Property Services, 2003-2009
- Overall Agent of the Year - Creative Property Services, 2003
- Sales Associate of the Year - Hurd Real Estate, 2001-2002
- Listing Agent of the Year - Hurd Real Estate, 2000
- Lifetime Member - MLS Multimillion Dollar Club, 1988
- Licensed broker since 1997
- Licensed sales agent since 1986
- Residential properties (Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Multi-Units)
- Rental income properties
- Distressed properties
- Probate sales
- First time home buyers