- His many happy clients describe Frank as a Results Oriented Realtor. He is a great believer in education and constantly strives to better himself. Frank is very detailed, yet he never loses sight of the big picture. His excellent negotiating skills, combined with his strong marketing background, make Frank the perfect choice whether you are buying or selling a home. If you take advantage of his extensive personal and professional real estate experience, you will achieve the best possible results.
- Frank has had extensive engineering experience with some of the prominent bay area companies. He has also served as a marketing manager and director of business development. This skill set is a natural fit for real estate. Frank has been actively many listing and selling properties for the last five years. His passion for education caused him to also obtain his brokers license last year.
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- Member California Association of Realtors.
- Member Santa Clara County Association of Realtors.
- Member REInfolink Online Multiple Listing Service.
- Born in mainland China, Frank has been a bay area resident since 1985. He enjoys baseball, running, classical music and computers. Frank is married to his high school classmate, Regina. They are active in their church and are avid pet lovers.
- MSEE: Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, University of Missouri Columbia.
- BSEE: Bachelor of Science, Jiao Tong University, China.