- Graduated from Shih Chien University in 1977, Taipei, Taiwan with a Bachelors of Science, majored in Accounting & Statistics
- Nancy markets properties utiliziang sound planning, professional ethics and persuasive skills.
- Specialized service for her clients include design consultation, expert marketing and advantageous positioning which results in client satisfaction and excrow success.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Premier 2002-2003
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 1999-2001.
- Nancy has been in the real estate business since 1989 and joined Coldwell Banker in 1999.
- She attributes her success to hard work, diligence, integrity, knowledge and her tenacity in selling and skillful negotiations. Her specialties are Preview properties plus selling & buying residential real estate, including single-family homes and multiple unit investment properties. Nancy is an expert in Newly Built Residential Home and Luxury home market specialist. Her business is based on referrals and an outstanding reputation. Her clients always recommend her because she is enthusiastic, dogmatic about details and proven real estate experience.
- Nancy grew up in Taiwan and married her husband Jimmy in 1981, before arriving in the United States.
- Her husband is a structural engineer and they have two children. Despite her hectic schedule she always finds quality time to spend with her family and strives to be a good role model for her children.