Contact Violaine Mraihi
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 580 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070 Office Phone: (650) 596-5400 Business: (650) 596-5560 Fax: (650) 637-9857 Email: email@example.com
- I was born and grew up in Ivory Coast, West Africa until my 17th birthday. I then moved to France to complete my education first in Marseilles, then in Paris.
- My first position was International Customer Service Manager for Gemplus, a French-based smart cards manufacturer. It taught me the values of customer service, deadlines, quality of service and dedication.
- After moving to California and obtaining the magical "Green Card" I became the Marketing Director for Broadway By the Bay, an award-winning local non-profit association producing musicals. I experienced marketing, advertising prospecting, creativity and used the values I had learned.
- Being the assistant of very successful insurance life agents I polished my organization skills, and elevated my standards of service quality
- I daily rediscover my environment through Buyers and Sellers' fresh perspectives. Working with Buyers is very rewarding: the look on buyers' face stepping into their future home is memorable. I work hard at getting to that particular moment: Every day I am previewing properties and keeping abreast of the market, saving buyers lots of time and energy.
- Working with Sellers is a pleasure: from the listing presentation to the property preparation and showing to the reviewing of offers, I pride myself in balancing the Sellers' involvement in the process and their personal availability. When it comes to real estate transactions I believe in being knowledgeable, being pro-active and mostly having fun! This applies to me and my team: the Sellers & Buyers.