About Wendy Kay
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Services.
- Coming from "America's Finest City," I almost didn't give our Capitol a fair chance. However, now I can't imagine moving back to Southern California. I moved to Sacramento in 1997. I began my real estate career in 1999 & reside in William Land Park.
- Our streets are peppered with wonderful trees not to mention charming neighborhoods that one can't resist! We've got Lake Tahoe, Napa & the Bay Area. And for those who pine for the smell of the ocean air, Carmel-by-the Sea is just under 3 hours away. Sacramento also caters to those who enjoy good eateries & entertainment. Not to mention great communities, some of the finest school districts, and our housing market is still affordable! Thinking of moving to Northern California? Start right here in Sacramento!
- Current Listings & Solds
- AVAILABLE SOON! Family Home - 4 Bed/2.5 Bath at 8005 Benz Court in Vintage Park
- AVAILABLE! Remodeled Bungalow in Curtis Park - 2553 Portola Way.
- SOLD! 5643 Elvas Avenue. 3 Bed/1 Bath. $374,900. SOLD! 1124 3rd Avenue. 2 Bed/1 Bath + GuestQuarters. $599,000. SOLD! 4400 Soledad Avenue. 3 Bed/1Bath. $262,000. SOLD! 1520 Oregon Drive. 3 Bed/2 Bath. $385,000.
- "Wendy communicated with me regularly. Even if nothing new was going on with the transaction, she touched base with me to see if I had any questions. I have referred Wendy to my friends and will continue doing so. She's a hard worker and definately earned my loyalty!" The Wright's, East Sac
- "Wendy was very helpful & informed us. It helped put our minds at ease regarding our decision. She was aggressive & we were very satisfied. We would refer her to our friends & family." The McClain's, Elk Grove
- "Wendy was always a step ahead on every timeframe, managing all parties involved. Our house sold quickly and above asking price. We had one of the smoothest multiple closings imaginable! We'll recommend Wendy to our friends." The Rozeks, Rocklin