Contact Matt Kay
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 730 Alhambra Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816 Office Phone: (916) 447-5900 Business: (916) 717-1013 Fax: (916) 447-3611 Email: KayTeamRealEstate@gmail.com
About Matt Kay
- Winston Churchill once said I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." I really believe that it takes a mix of skill, discipline, and good old fashion hard work to ensure my clients expectations are met.
- I grew up in Southern California in what in now referred to as America s Finest City ." My wife and I moved to Sacramento in 1997 and have been investing in real estate since 1999. I am a full time REALTOR® and resident of William Land Park .
- Throughout high school and college I had the opportunity to learn the home construction trade.
- I have done everything from pouring foundations to detailed finish work. After graduating from San Diego State University with a degree in Finance, I spent the next seven years working for one of the largest investment firms in the world.
- This blend of experience allows me to bring to the table both the practical knowledge along with the business acumen required to successfully navigate the real estate market.
- Buyers- Many of the great deals never make it to the open market. I will share with you how it is possible for me to bring you real estate opportunities before anyone knows about them. Also ask about my strategies for negotiating the best possible deal for you.
- Sellers- Every property is unique. For each listing, I tailor a sales strategy that will get your home sold and yield you the highest dollar value. It may sound simple but as the saying goes the devil is in the details. I will share with you what the details are and show you how taking care of these details will allow you to squeeze every penny out of your property.
- Member of Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member of Metrolist
- San Diego State University - Degree in Finance
- Current Solds / Coming Soon!
- Back on the Market! 1124 3rd Avenue (Land Park): Classy Tudor w/Two Bed, One Bath in Main House + beautiful GUEST QUARTERS above garage which has full Kitchen & Bath! So unique. Nothing like this on the market. Come see!
- 1731 Oregon Drive (Freeport Park): Two Bedroom, One Bath. MLS #40087857. SOLD for $270,000.
- 2221 Bay Horse (Natomas): Three Bedroom, Two Bath. New home in Heritage Park. SOLD for $318,000.
- 2608 Portola (Curtis Park): Four Bedroom, Two Baths. MLS #50001270. SOLD for $400,000.
- 1520 Oregon Drive (Freeport Park): Three Bedroom, One Bath. MLS#50013751. SOLD for $385,000.
- COMING SOON!
- Beautiful remodel in Curtis Park!
- Entertainer's Delight in Land Park!
- Fixer in Land Park!