Check out my reviews on Yelp! Full-time, full-service, experienced pro committed to helping clients make smart home moves in Sacramento and beyond.
Contact Ms Stephanie Baker
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 730 Alhambra Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816 Office Phone: (916) 447-5900 Mobile Phone: (916) 775-3447 Business: (916) 775-3447 Fax: (916) 405-3772 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Stephanie Baker
- Full-time, full-service Realtor serving Sacramento's central city. A consultative approach - NOT a sales approach! Certified Negotiation Expert means extensive training in preparing, presenting,and evaluating offers.
- An expert in the local real estate market and extensive knowledge of community factors that make great neighborhoods.
- Check out the consumer reviews on Yelp.com & LinkedIn.com.
- Sacramento neighborhoods served include: Downtown Sacramento, Midtown Sacramento, Poverty Ridge, East Sacramento, Elmhurst, Land Park, River Park, Arden Park, Sierra Oaks, South Land Park (including South Land Park Terrace & South Land Park Hills), Curtis Park, Hollywood Park, and West Sacramento.
- Visit my website @ www.CentralCityDigs.com
- Voted Best Real Estate Agent, 2006 & 2007, Sacramento News & Review
- Master's Club Member (awarded based on production)
- Top 100 Sac-Tahoe Region, 2007
- Recognized by consumers on Yelp.com and LinkedIn.com
- Bachelor of Arts, California State University, Sacramento
- Associate of Science, Lyndon State College (Vermont)
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Member, National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Stephanie Baker's business is founded on and dedicated to a high level of professional and attentive service to her clients. Her intention is to maximize her client's financial status through unparalleled marketing services and strong negotiation skills that allow her clients a stress-free transaction.
- Stephanie Baker firmly believes that everyone deserves quality housing. To this end, she donates to community agencies that advocate for, manage and develop affordable housing for families and children.
- Since 2004, Stephanie has donated over $10,000 to a variety of organizations including the Sacramento Housing Alliance, Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment agency resident assistance fund, Legal Services of Northern California, Mustard Seed school, amongst others.
- Further, Baker is actively a member in the following organizations that improve the lives of all Sacramentans: Soroptimist International of Sacramento Habitat for Humanity California Parent-Teacher Association Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates Sacramento Tree Foundation Sacramento Zoological Society
- With an extensive background in marketing and customer service, Stephanie Baker offers a wide variety of clients with high energy, enthusiastic service and attention to detail.
- A graduate from Lyndon State College (Vermont) and California State University, Sacramento, Baker has resided in Sacramento since 1990. Stephanie's employment background offers a diverse palette of knowledge that benefits her clients with every transaction. Negotiation and contract experience stem from extensive work with a civil law office during her college years. Recently, Baker earned a certification in negotiation through the Sacramento Association of Realtors. Marketing and sales were developed through work with the country's largest statewide hospitality association, educational technology trade shows, and nonprofit fund development.
- Stephanie Baker offers comprehensive real estate services for Sacramento County, with extensive experience in central City nad County communities. She also has serves in specific regions in Placer, El Dorado and Yolo Counties. For geographic purchases outside of her identified communities, Stephanie refers clients to qualified Realtors across the state and country.
- WHAT CLIENTS SAY: "She's honest, reliable, and professional. I would recommend her to anyone I know. I look forward to working with her again with any future real estate ventures I have." -Yelp, 2009
- "Stephanie Baker is part artist, part visionary, part hand-holder, part cheerleader - but total professional." - Yelp, 2008
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative