Contact Lynnette Kling
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 511 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Office Phone: (415) 461-3000 Business: (415) 464-3337 Fax: (415) 461-5114 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real estate is a team sport and Lynnette Kling is the kind of agent you want on your team! She is passionate about finding families, couples and single professionals the homes of their dreams.
- Her skills are a result of a deep foundation of diverse life experiences, from decades of business experience, to a national collegiate high dive ranking in her youth, a decade of coaching high school springboard diving champions and traveling the world to discover how others live.
- A talented mountain biker, spin instructor and diving coach, Lynnette carries her love of competing and winning to the real estate business. She teams with her clients by listening to their respective individual needs, sourcing appropriate available homes, negotiating well on their behalf and closing the deal.
- Lynnette brings her strong business skills to each transaction. No one works harder. The success of her client relationships is built on real time market knowledge, business expertise, professionalism, trust and great communication skills.
- From an early age Lynette has had an appreciation of vintage homes. Her earliest exposure came through the work of her grandfather, who built a beautiful home with detailed craftsmanship. For Lynnette, vintage homes have soul and a strong sense of family ties. Vintage homes are a part of the fabric of a community, its history and architectural traditions. This is particularly true in Marin County.
- A natural born leader, Lynnette will go the extra mile for your family as she leads you through the home buying process. Her professionalism, business experience and strong work ethic will give you the home team advantage needed to both locate and purchase the Marin County home of your dreams.