Contact Linda Parizo
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 105 Los Altos St, Oxnard, CA 93035 Office Phone: (805) 985-4444 Mobile Phone: (805) 312-4654 Fax: (805) 985-7155 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Linda Parizo
- With our Internet marketing program, I'm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America's leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions - two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet's biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- Professional With my nearly 30 years of experience in sales and marketing my goal is to make your real estate transaction stress free! As a lifelong resident of Ventura County and an 18 year resident of the Oxnard's River Ridge Community I am familiar with the many amenities available to buyers wishing to purchase in our beautiful community. I have extensive experience negotiating sales and have earned my Certified Negotiator Designation. I am a member of the NAR, CAR, and the VCCAR. My husband Tom, a 30 year veteran with the Oxnard HS District, and I have volunteered in many local organizations, including St. John's Board of Ed and PTL Board, AYSO, Santa Clara PTA, and Oxnard HS PTSA . Whether you're buying or selling I look forward to making your transaction a pleasure
- Personal Linda's degree in marketing and design enables her to develop specific staging and marketing plans to make your home sale an enjoyable process and maximize it's marketability. Linda's 30 years of negotiating experience can help you get the best price for your home, and her honest, hardworking and agressive, yet friendly approach gets the job done. Linda and her husband Tom, a 30-year veteran with the Oxnard Union High School District, and current Activities Director raised their two children here and have been active in many local groups, donating their time to help make our community and schools a better place to live, work and raise your family.
- E-Pro Technology Certification
- Certified Negotiator
- CNMS, CNIS, CNAS
- Movers Advantage Certification
- Fair Housing Certified
- Golf Course Communities
- Beach and Marina
- USAA Military Relocation
- Cartus Relocation