I have been in real estate sales in Amador County since 1972. I have the knowledge and experience to guide you through your transaction.
Contact Isla Gipson
Office: Coldwell Banker Sutter Creek Associates Address: 54 Main Street, Sutter Creek, CA 95685 Office Phone: (209) 267-9101 Mobile Phone: (209) 304-3959 Business: (209) 267-9101 Fax: (888) 855-8107 Email: email@example.com
About Isla Gipson
- I started my real estate career in Amador County in 1972. How fortunate I have been to have enjoyed a long a happy career in an area where the quality of life is everyone's dream.
- I owned and operated Gipson Realty for 28 years and moved to Sutter Creek Associates in the year 2000, which is now Coldwell Banker Award Realtyh.
- I am Past President of Amador County Board of Realtors, Past Director of the California Assoc. of Realtors. Served on many committees at the Board of Realtors.
- I have served on many AdHoc Committees for the County of Amador, as well as Past Grand Jury Foreman and many years on the Amador County Parole Board.
- For many years, I was very active as the Local Government Relations Committee Chair, working to make the Realtor's voice heard in local government issues.
- In the year 2000 I was voted Realtor of the Year for Amador County, an honor that is dear to my heart.
- I love working with people and during my entire career, my goal has always been to treat Buyers and Sellers just as I would like to be treated. The purchase of real estate is the second most important decision you will make in your life time. You deserve the best professional you can find and someone that has your best interest at heart and I try hard to be that person. The Seller deserves the same standard of care and it is of utmost importance to communicate with seller on a regular basis the status of their listing.
- R.E. Broker